Vida 2014A DTC reading problem

How to buy, install and use VIDA, VADIS, DiCE, VMWare and all the questions and answers that come with these tools.
Blade_
Year and Model: 2004 s60R

Vida 2014A DTC reading problem

Post by Blade_ »

hello! just got few weeks ago my vida dice 2014A and after little playing around with the software i finally got it working on my MacBook which is running windows 7 pro via parallels 12. my problems is that it reads all the codes and shows all the information it should in my 2004 s60R and my friend 2001 s80 2.5T. but when i try to read codes on my dad`s v70 2012 D4 it shows all the data from the vehicle communication, but it won't show any codes.. even when the driver information "screen" shows that theres is a problem with the parking sensor and it needs to be serviced.. also in my friend`s 2007 s80 2.5T driver information "screen" tells that theres a problem with parking sensor and it need to be serviced AND something with the front lights but vida won't show any codes.. Anyone ideas whats the problem here?

sorry for my writing & grammar flaws, I'm from finland and english isn`t my native language. :lol:

Bet regards - Toni

doublebug
Year and Model: XC90 2007 D5

Post by doublebug »

What is DiCE firmware version?
It needs to be 5.6.2.
If you have questions about Volvo firmware ask me. I may know an answer :)

Blade_

Post by Blade_ »

dice diagnostic shows that dice firmware version is 5.6.2.. any other ideas whats the problem here?

Blade_

Post by Blade_ »

some one pls help, were heading tomorrow to sweden to buy another car so it would be nice to be able to read dtc´s from newer volvos so i would know if theres something wrong :)