2002-2007 All Volvo Models
- The service reminder indicator lamp illuminates for 120 seconds when the ignition is first switched on
- Insert key and turn Ignition Switch to position I
- Press and hold in the reset button for the trip odometer
- Turn the Ignition switch to position II (within 2 seconds)
- Hold the reset button for the trip meter pressed in until the original trip counter value blinks and is redisplayed
(For all vehicles 2003- a general yellow lamp will light when the reset button must be released.)
- Release the reset button for the trip odometer within 4 seconds. The instrument gives an audible signal when resetting has succeeded
- If the trip meter is already reset the reset button should be held in for a minimum of 10 seconds and a maximum of 14 seconds.
- If the reset button for the trip odometer is not released within 4 seconds, the service reminder indicator (SRI) is not reset.