IPD sale XeMODeX - Experts in Volvo Electronics
Did you know? 🤔
Logged in users can get email notification of topic replies Log in or register (free).
Amazon Link Buy anything with this and it helps MVS!

xiaotec "850 OBD-II" Android app on Google Play for '96-'98 850/S70/etc

How to buy, install and use VIDA, VADIS, DiCE, VMWare and all the questions and answers that come with these tools.
Esperado
Year and Model: 1998 S70 T5 Auto
Portugal
Esperado

Re: xiaotec "850 OBD-II" Android app on Google Play for '96-'98 850/S70/etc

Post by Esperado » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:38 am

xanthefin, As I'm travelling; no time to comment. Just this little word to send-you some love: I appreciate all your efforts.
About the price of you software, do you have some kind of donation form ? If I do not like too much to give money to Google, people like-you need support.

xanthefin
Year and Model: 1997 850
Finland
xanthefin

Re: xiaotec "850 OBD-II" Android app on Google Play for '96-'98 850/S70/etc

Post by xanthefin » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:27 am

In app front page has button on top an i (info) button and there is mentioned (very bottom) the email of my one paypal in bottom section if people really wants to send donations. I appreciate all. Thank you!
As again i wrapped up and made some progress from what Richard made on pc. Without him or his work (and support towards my development when i contacted him years ago) i wouldn't have seen what Volvo can have possible and been stuck then ever since developing this as side project until i got it working so that i could publish it open with support (and kick) of Richard :)

Wish best for your traveling, stay healthy Esperado!