I know it's been a long time since I last posted, this entire forum has slipped my mind until recently. 19 now, and I have to juggle 2 full-time schools, so needless to say I haven't been loafing about. Currently the car is at at almost 270k, and it's been both good and bad. I've started focusing a little on cosmetics, as we'll see below, but there have been mechanical upgrades, as well as help that I actually need.
So here's a few of the things I've done:
- Replaced Inner and Outer Tie Rods (all by myself!
- Replaced all 4 wheels hubs
- Installed T5 wheels
- Smoke tinted tail lights
- Added a #BuiltNotBought sticker with VolvoBroad font
- Currently working on painting the mirrors black and wrapping the roof in gloss black wrap
And here are some of the issues I've still got to worry about:
- Fuel leak (I believe it's because I only have 1 EGR valve screw installed right now (I lost the other one), so I was actually hoping someone could help me out with an extra one...)
- Loud whining noise from the rear when the car warms up. Before I thought it was the rear hubs, so I bought a pair, but it solved nothing. Now I'm back to square one, with a little bit of hearing loss I think...
- Faded paint
- Faded plastic
- Just generally dirty
and now for pictures:
I feel like I'm forgetting to say something, but then again I always am. I would love to hear your comments and suggestions!