Login Register

Anybody want a copy of VIDA 2014D Diagnostic and EPC software?

General discussion about cars, parts, your DIY skills, etc. Come on in, introduce yourself and say hi! List Volvo events here. Have a hot Volvo? Show it off here. Do you have a question or comment about how MVS works? Ask here, comment here.
Joe4all
Year and Model: 2005 XC90 T6 awd

Re: Anybody want a copy of VIDA 2014D Diagnostic and EPC software?

Post by Joe4all »

Can I get a copy of the Vida? I try to update the video in motion to my 17 xc90. Thanks

Robopat
Year and Model: 2013 S60 T5 AWD

Post by Robopat »

Hi,
I replaced the full interior of the car with leather seats and i didnt disconnect the battery before removing the back seat so i have the SRS airbag warning light. i dont want to pay the dealer and i found your post so i have a
quick couple of questions for you if you dont mind
, will that software work for left hand drive cars?
i tried downloading the file but stopped mid way cause it excided transfer quota, should i paid them the subscription they suggest or download the zip file?
Im a DIY mechanic is the vida program easy to use?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Volvo50
Year and Model: 2008 V50

Post by Volvo50 »

Hi. I would really appreciate a copy of the Vida in VM. Is it possible to run this from bootable USB memory stick? I plan to use Mongoose Pro as interface. Do you know if this will give access to all Vida features? Thanks and really appreciate the help.

Volvo50
Year and Model: 2008 V50

Post by Volvo50 »

Hi, Thanks a million for thekind offer, Like others I tried to download but ran into transfer limit - could I get a copy from you, I just need the 2014D as I will be loading onto Win 7 Enterprise. No VM required I think,
Thanks again,
Kieran

jboncher01
Year and Model: 1997 850 GLT

Post by jboncher01 »

I would also like a copy if possible.