IPD sale Volvo Parts

1998 V70R, $2800, Pagosa Springs, CO

List Volvos and Volvo parts for sale, want to buy, or for trade. Include your location!
LetterT
Year and Model: 1998 V70R
United States of America

1998 V70R, $2800, Pagosa Springs, CO

Post by LetterT » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:35 am

1998 V70R

178,440 miles on the odometer. AWD works. Interior is in good shape except for the driver's seat. The side bolster is worn with a hole and the seat cushion is starting to show more wear. Factory spare, jack, and tools are there. Windshield is cracked on the passenger side (see photos).

IPD bolt-ons include a RIP Kit, CAI, TB Spacer, IPD TCV, and IPD R boost gauge. It has an MSD coil. Air filter is a non-oiled filter. PCV was done prior to my purchasing, could potentially need be done again in the near future. See the link for a video of the glove test. It doesn't balloon, but it's not sucking into the oil fill either. Timing belt was done at 137,532 according to the records I got with the car, prior to my purchasing.

When I was driving the car more, I changed the oil every 3K. I'm on a 5K rotation now because it doesn't see a lot of hard driving. I just changed the transmission fluid this spring. It has 2 years on front pads and rotors. Rears were okay when the fronts were done, but I've not checked them lately. Both CV axles were done this spring as well. One rim has a slight bend - should balance out. It was never enough vibration to annoy me. Little bit of rash, but nothing major.

It could use new oil cooler lines in the near future. I have a new thermostat and coolant temp sensor to go in. Throwing p0117. It also throws a p0420 but I'm in an emissions free county so it hasn't bothered me. When I pulled it out of the garage, I noticed what sounded like idler pulley chirp, but I haven't diagnosed to be sure.

I'm also throwing in a Thule Cargo box with Walmart crossbars (pics to come), used silver wing and NIB Volvo mounting kit. IPD transmission fluid change kit and any other Volvo bits and pieces I can find laying in the garage.

We are turning into the quintessential American family and need a truck. Rather than let it sit in my garage, I'm hoping an enthusiast will pick it up and keep it on the road. It's a solid driver or good platform for a project.

Here's a gallery of photos and videos taken just yesterday: https://photos.app.goo.gl/2xiGPWHpFQrbsjk6A

I'm happy to answer any questions or take more detailed photos if there's something you'd like to see that I missed.
Attachments
WP_20141130_10_53_59_Pro.jpg
IMG_20180731_185231.jpg
Last edited by LetterT on Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

LetterTGraphics
98 Volvo V70R AWD | 03 Mitsubishi Montero LTD

LetterT
Year and Model: 1998 V70R
United States of America

Re: 1998 V70R, $3200, Pagosa Springs, CO

Post by LetterT » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:07 pm

Not in a super hurry to sell, but I'm definitely negotiable. $3500 was just a starting point. I'm happy to discuss with anyone if they are interested. The goal is to see it go to an enthusiast so I don't have to watch it die a slow death here in town.

LetterTGraphics
98 Volvo V70R AWD | 03 Mitsubishi Montero LTD