IPD sale Volvo Parts

1998 V70 $3500 R Spokane, Wa/Coeur D Alene, ID

List Volvos and Volvo parts for sale, want to buy, or for trade. Include your location!
RMColin
Year and Model: 1998 V70 R
United States of America

1998 V70 $3500 R Spokane, Wa/Coeur D Alene, ID

Post by RMColin » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:30 pm

Up for sale is my 1998 Volvo V70 R Wagon. I purchased this car last year with a bad head gasket and have since fixed it as well as doing several critical maintenance items such as the timing belt and water pump. I have put about 1,000 miles on the car since doing the head gasket and it has performed great the entire time. The car has heated seats, sunroof, traction control and power everything, all of which work. There is literally zero mechanical issues with the car what so ever. The car also has Bilstein HD front struts (these are about $275 EACH), Blizzak snow tires with about 70% life left, brand new rotors and pads both front and rear, new spark plugs, new plug wires, and a fresh full synthetic oil change. The car makes great power and goes into boost very smoothly, and really gets up to speed quick! On top of that it performed great in the snow we had recently. This is a turn key car that is ready for it's next owner. Please see the following list of mechanical items that the previous owner and myself have done in the last year.

During my ownership I have performed the following maintenance:

Head gasket
Valve stems and seals
Machined cylinder head
Continental Timing Belt
Water Pump
Thermostat
Thermostat Housing
Timing Belt Tensioner
Timing Belt Pullies
Front Lower Control Arms (TRW)
Front Bilstein HD Struts
NGK Spark Plugs
Volvo Plug Wires
Upper Radiator Hose
Replaced all vacuum/turbo hoses with Silicone lines

The previous owner replaced the following in the last year just prior to the head gasket going:

OEM Volvo Radiator
TRW Front Tie Rod Ends
Front Brake Pads
Front Rotors
Rear Brake Pads
Rear Rotors

The interior of the car is in fantastic shape with no rips or tears in any of the seats. The exterior is in good shape as well, though the previous owner was backed into in a parking lot and there is some damage on the right rear side of the car. This does not impact the driving characteristics of the car at all.

$3500. Car is sold as is.

Photos can be seen here: http://imgur.com/a/z22tz4Y