IPD sale Volvo Parts
Did you know? 🤔
Logged in users can get email notification of topic replies Log in or register (free).
Amazon Link Buy your stuff using this and it helps MVS!

S80 2.4T 2.5T - Upgrading to a Rakaror 3 inch Stainless exhaust

Help, Advice, Owners' Discussion and DIY Tutorials on the Volvo S80 model. Sometimes called an "executive car", the S80 was and continues to be Volvo's top-of-the-line passenger car.
ndphotonl
Year and Model: S80 2.4T Wasa
Netherlands
ndphotonl

S80 2.4T 2.5T - Upgrading to a Rakaror 3 inch Stainless exhaust

Post by ndphotonl » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:22 pm

Finally received my 3" inch stainless resonated exhaust from swedish builder Rakaror. Good build quality, good price and OEM look, which fits the S80 nicely (instead of a visible tip). First a short vid of the first startup :mrgreen:

Link to exhaust: https://rakaror.o.se/billiga-rostfria-a ... voS80.html

The only other system I found was this one, I believe its Simons. I dont like the look of the single exhaust tip and the Rakaror was cheaper and full 3 inch.

Picture time!

ImageVolvo S80 2.4T Rakaror 3" Stainless Resonated Catback by Andy Ramdin, on Flickr

ImageVolvo S80 2.4T Rakaror 3" Stainless Resonated Catback by Andy Ramdin, on Flickr

The difference with my modified OEM system is huge!

And this is how it looks underneath the battleship :)

Volvo S80 2.4T Wasa Limited Edition
Blog / FlickR / YouTube channel