IPD sale Volvo Parts
Did you know? 🤔
Logged in users can get email notification of topic replies Log in or register (free).
Amazon Link Buy your stuff using this and it helps MVS!

XC70 electrical problems

Help, Advice, Owners' Discussion and DIY Tutorials on the current (third) generation Volvo V70 wagon and XC70 crossover, and second generation S80.

This is a forum for owners or prospective owners of the third generation V70, second generation S80, and its siblings built on the EUCD platform.
vgrnmt
Year and Model: xc70 2010
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Hungary
vgrnmt

XC70 electrical problems

Post by vgrnmt » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:11 am

Hi Guys!

I would like to ask your help regarding my electrical problems on my XC70 D5 Summum (2010/10 production)

So I decided to change my interior lights from the standard to LED. Unfortunately during this process I touched the glove box light bulb electrical socket with my screwdriver's metal head which probably caused a short circuit.

Since this I have the following problems:

-Driver door control panel is not working ( only the central door lock button)
-Power seats buttons/motor are not working - Both driver and passenger
-Foot lights and glove box lights are not working

Could you please help me which fuse box and fuse related with this circuit? I checked my owner manual but it's confusing that the layout of the fuse box is different in the book as the car's box.

Thanks a lot!

yagger
Year and Model: S60 2005 2,5T
Belarus
yagger

Re: XC70 electrical problems

Post by yagger » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:03 pm

Check power on fuses first:
Attachments
Rear fuses.jpg
Rear fuses.jpg (292.44 KiB) Viewed 140 times

We know how to repair electronics and programming Volvo. Yagger&Doublebug - our experience invaluable.