IPD sale XeMODeX - Experts in Volvo Electronics
Did you know? 🤔
Logged in users can get email notification of topic replies Log in or register (free).
Amazon Link Buy your stuff using this and it helps MVS!

Selling 1997 850 for parts & tires. Northeast Georgia

List Volvos and Volvo parts for sale, want to buy, or for trade. Include your location!
GeorgiaSam
Year and Model: 1997 850
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
United States of America
GeorgiaSam

Selling 1997 850 for parts & tires. Northeast Georgia

Post by GeorgiaSam » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:04 pm

I have a 1997 850 Wagon that stopped running. It starts but bogs down. Not driveable. And I need to move on. I just need to get it out of my carport. Therefore, I'm asking $500 so I can sell it quickly.

I have it listed for salvage on Craigslist but would rather someone who will actually make use of the parts get it.

The Good: The seats are in good shape, the headliner is recently recovered. Brakes, Air Conditioner, Transmission, Engine components etc were working fine when the problem started. There are two good tires and two nearly new tires.

The Bad: It does not run at the moment. (The bad may be good, too because, if you fix it, you have a drive-able car for $500 plus your transportation.)

The Ugly: It has a "repaired" title. It has mismatched body parts because I fixed it after a deer strike. Before I could get it painted, it got some parking lot damage. The odometer is stuck at 138,500 miles, but I would say it is in the 190's.

If you contact me through this forum, I will share my phone number and send you all the pictures you need.
I hope a Volvo lover get it. Regards, Sam

800artfreed
Year and Model: 98 S70T5; 99 S70GLt
Has thanked: 0
United States of America
800artfreed

Re: Selling 1997 850 for parts & tires. Northeast Georgia

Post by 800artfreed » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:05 pm

what kind of amp do you have? I am looking for the 4 x 50 watt under the seat amplifier. Thanks.