IPD sale XeMODeX - Experts in Volvo Electronics
Did you know? 🤔
Logged in users can get email notification of topic replies Log in or register (free).
Amazon Link Buy your stuff using this and it helps MVS!

For sale: 2001 V70 base model NA white, $2200 obo- Antlers, Oklahoma Topic is solved

List Volvos and Volvo parts for sale, want to buy, or for trade. Include your location!
CIK7
Year and Model: 1998 Volvo V70 XC
United States of America
CIK7

For sale: 2001 V70 base model NA white, $2200 obo- Antlers, Oklahoma  Topic is solved

Post by CIK7 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:31 am

I have a nice white 2001 v70 for sale. It is NA, 174,1xx miles.
Bad stuff:
large area scuff/dent on passenger side
cracked taillight
rough driver seat
oil leak (no exaggeration when i say VERY small leak)

Good stuff:
480-520 miles/tank
100% or 91 gas used all the time
New shocks and struts
New brake pads and shoes
All new bulbs
New iridium spark plugs
New coil packs
New radiator
Coolant flushed 2x
Upgraded to 98 v70 xc rims with full size 98 v70 AWD spare
Recent oil change
Original trunk floor liner included
Front 12v socket rewired directly to battery with inline fuse and switch
Rear factory 12v socket option added, shunt must be bought and inserted, fuse wire soldered back to its place
Aftermarket head unit
Front speakers and tweeters replaced (didnt work), mid/mid-low speakers in place of tweeters
Cheesy Logitech sub modded into the center dash speaker bracket, with LED light strip (Mr Probz:Waves, Somebody I Used to Know, or Vitas: the 7th element sound great!)
LOTS of upgraded/added lighting (will post pics tonight after sun down). Only lights not upgraded are the head/tail lights and front/rear interior dome lights
2x Seat belt cutter/glass combos and 2x med kits included with car

The driver seat is still very comfortable despite the rough condition. The engine occasionally shakes on a cold start, will go away with either leaving the key in the On position without starting it (lets the computer warm up maybe) or starting it 3 times or so. The car never does it on the road, only cold start. Runs and drives great other than that.
Practical car to haul a full 3 seater couch, armoire, bunch of 8 ft wood planks, a twin size bed, a bunch of landscaping rocks, or a full family. I have done all that except the family scenario. 95% of the time the rear seats are folded flat so i can lay blankets down in the back so the entire back serves as a doggy bed for my luvverly dogs. I'm single with no plans for a real family. My dogs are it.
I've taken lots of trips to Dallas, Tulsa, Durant, and one to Texarkana. Very dependable ride. Asking $2,200 obo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.