IPD sale XeMODeX - Experts in Volvo Electronics
Did you know? 🤔
Logged in users can get email notification of topic replies Log in or register (free).
Amazon Link Buy your stuff using this and it helps MVS!

ISO/WTB 740/760 Turbo Wagon

List Volvos and Volvo parts for sale, want to buy, or for trade. Include your location!
TheIronMasheik
Year and Model: 1988 740 Turbo
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
United States of America
TheIronMasheik

ISO/WTB 740/760 Turbo Wagon

Post by TheIronMasheik » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:22 pm

Hey everybody. Long time reader but first time member here!
I’m looking to buy a 740 Turbo wagon. Preferably from 1987, 88, or 89. I just LOVE the look of the old school 2x2 headlights. Not a dealbreaker though if the right 740 comes along from the “facelift” years. I’m located in Los Angeles California but possibly willing to make a trip up the coast if timing permits! Im not looking for a full restoration project car, but I have Volvo experience and do a lot of maintenance and repairs myself. I'm willing to put in a little work to get it back to tip top shape but cant afford something needing MAJOR work. It will be my one and only daily driver.

I’ve been a Volvo fanboy ever since my first car, which was a ‘97 850 GLT wagon in Cookie Monster blue. It died many years ago and I’ve not had a volvo since (but help my friend work on his two wagons AND 240 GLT) Circumstances have led me car hunting again and its finally time to seek out the wagon I have always wanted! Thanks for reading

-Alexander

Last bumped by TheIronMasheik on Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:22 pm.