IPD sale XeMODeX - Experts in Volvo Electronics
Did you know? 🤔
Logged in users can get email notification of topic replies Log in or register (free).
Amazon Link Buy your stuff using this and it helps MVS!

This is a Thanks to FCP Euro

Come on in, introduce yourself and say hi! List Volvo events here. Have a hot Volvo? Show it off here.
matthew1
Site Admin
Year and Model: 850 T5, 1997
United States of America
matthew1

This is a Thanks to FCP Euro

Post by matthew1 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:01 pm

This is a post to recognise FCP Euro and their support of MVS. That support is a source which allows me to not only to simply have the site, but to spend time making its availability (uptime) high, and its speed (page load times) fast, among other things.

Specific thanks to Jason at FCP, who has worked hard to keep support of MVS in place.
These users thanked the author matthew1 for the post (total 3):
- Pete -ecbsykesvovo850

Help keep MVS on the web -> click sponsors' links here on MVS when you buy from them.
Also -> Amazon link
. Click that when you go to buy something on Amazon and MVS gets a kickback.

1997 850 T5, MSD ignition coil, Hallman manual boost controller, injectors, R bumper, OMP strut brace [gone]
2004 V70 R [gone]

FireFox31
Year and Model: 2000 V70 manual
United States of America
FireFox31

Re: This is a Thanks to FCP Euro

Post by FireFox31 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:49 am

Is there a special URL we can use to start a shopping session at FCP Euro which will give you credit for the purchase? I'm about to make a large purchase there and would like to give you credit.

I have been using your special Amazon link for all of my Amazon purchases for years.

-
FireFox31
2000 V70 manual, reborn

matthew1
Site Admin
Year and Model: 850 T5, 1997
United States of America
matthew1

Re: This is a Thanks to FCP Euro

Post by matthew1 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:48 am

FireFox31 wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:49 am
Is there a special URL we can use to start a shopping session at FCP Euro which will give you credit for the purchase? I'm about to make a large purchase there and would like to give you credit.
Start your session from their ad at the top of forum pages. Or click this https://www.fcpeuro.com/?utm_source=Mat ... r%20Button

Same difference. I don't know if they track clicks from MVS->FCP all the way through purchase, so if there still is a Comment or Notes section in the Thanks Page or Summary, tell them you came from here.
FireFox31 wrote:I have been using your special Amazon link for all of my Amazon purchases for years.
Awesome. Thanks FF.

Help keep MVS on the web -> click sponsors' links here on MVS when you buy from them.
Also -> Amazon link
. Click that when you go to buy something on Amazon and MVS gets a kickback.

1997 850 T5, MSD ignition coil, Hallman manual boost controller, injectors, R bumper, OMP strut brace [gone]
2004 V70 R [gone]