IPD sale XeMODeX - Experts in Volvo Electronics
Did you know? 🤔
Logged in users can get email notification of topic replies Log in or register (free).
Amazon Link Buy your stuff using this and it helps MVS!

How about Karting?

Non-car talk is a place to talk about topics that are not related to cars or MVS.
Forum rules
Disallowed: religion, race, politics, war and disrespect toward others.
Allowed: history, computers, sports, movies, careers, art, music, relationships and the ten million other topics in our lives. Act like the adult you are. Enjoy.
John2411
Year and Model: v70 2009
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
United States of America
John2411

How about Karting?

Post by John2411 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:45 am

My son is getting 8 so he is a bit small for driving :D . He is so hyperactive that's why I decided to buy him his first go-kart. What do you think? I want to buy it for my boy but I don’t know how good and safe it is. I found several brands that are popular and the price is fair. Seems like my boy will like go-karting. But it’s better to read the feedback from people who already get it. Is it a good gift for a young rider?

John2411
Year and Model: v70 2009
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
United States of America
John2411

Re: How about Karting?

Post by John2411 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:49 am

John2411 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:45 am
My son is getting 8 so he is a bit small for driving :D . He is so hyperactive that's why I decided to buy him his first go-kart. What do you think? I want to buy it for my boy but I don’t know how good and safe it is. I found several brands that are popular and the price is fair. Seems like my boy will like go-karting. But it’s better to read the feedback from people who already get it. Is it a good gift for a young rider?
I'd like to share my opinion if smb would be stuck with the same problem. Just wanna add my point after searching. Now there are many offers with fast delivery, warranty, convenient payment services. For example, we found great offers at KidsATVSale https://www.kidsatvsale.com/kids-go-karts/ They are almost the same but there are some differences. We chose Coleman Powersports with a double seat so I can ride with my buddy :) Yeah I know there are lots of claims about injuries and even deaths but we're not gonna get wild with driving, just fun in a safe speed putting on solid helmets as well!​​​​