IPD sale XeMODeX - Experts in Volvo Electronics
Did you know? 🤔
Logged in users can get email notification of topic replies Log in or register (free).
Amazon Link Buy your stuff using this and it helps MVS!

Power windows

Help, Advice, Owners' Discussion and DIY Tutorials on the Volvo S80 model. Sometimes called an "executive car", the S80 was and continues to be Volvo's top-of-the-line passenger car.
Skyshark98
Year and Model: 03 S80
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
United States of America
Skyshark98

Volvo Repair Database Power windows

Post by Skyshark98 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:53 am

Alright so i have an 03 s80 the windows on the driver side front and back windows do not work but the passenger side front and back work fine i tried replacing the master switch but it didn't change anything also there is power going to the switch but none of the lights on the switch light up like the ones that when u click for the power side mirrors it shows u which one ur turning on the switch i click thos and none of them light up the fuses weren't blown when i checked them and i wanna see if i can fix it before i go to the shop anyone have any ideas

MoVolvos
Year and Model: 03S80T6~08C30T5
United States of America
MoVolvos

Re: Power windows

Post by MoVolvos » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:25 pm

Skyshark98 wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:53 am
Alright so i have an 03 s80 the windows on the driver side front and back windows do not work but the passenger side front and back work fine i tried replacing the master switch but it didn't change anything also there is power going to the switch but none of the lights on the switch light up like the ones that when u click for the power side mirrors it shows u which one ur turning on the switch i click thos and none of them light up the fuses weren't blown when i checked them and i wanna see if i can fix it before i go to the shop anyone have any ideas
A couple months ago I removed all 4 doors panels due to the glue drying and each were becoming rattle buckets. If I remember correctly it was not difficult. If the eBay motor assembly is correct then try providing 12V to the two wires and see if the motors are any good.
-
https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Volvo-S60- ... ke%3AVolvo

Blessings,

BKM

1998 S70 T5 - Donated
2003 S80 T6
2003 GS300
2003 Odyssey
2008 C30 T5
2019 Atlas SE 4 Motion