IPD sale XeMODeX - Experts in Volvo Electronics
Did you know? 🤔
Logged in users can get email notification of topic replies Log in or register (free).
Amazon Link Buy your stuff using this and it helps MVS!

Every thing is going wrong. Module p3 problems?

Help, Advice, Owners' Discussion and DIY Tutorials for the groundbreaking new Volvo S60 2011+, V60 2015+ XC60 2010-2018.
Dzikiewicz
Year and Model: 2011 xc60
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Canada
Dzikiewicz

Every thing is going wrong. Module p3 problems?

Post by Dzikiewicz » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:30 pm

I made a post a few days ago about the e brake and power steering failures. But this has become an absolute monster. (I apologize for making another post but the problem has evolved and I don't know how to delete the other post)

Anyways, I unplugged the battery for a few min and boom, all thoses problems with the power steering failure and e brake thing went away, I even drove around town about 50 km. Anyways I got into the car this morning and boom same problem. So I unplugged the battery and it went away again so I started driving to work and that's when my dash became a Christmas tree. All the sudden the power steering locked up, (could still turn wheel just with no hydraulic support) the. Active suspension needed service then everything else. Finally the transmission needed service and I got stuck at a light, I managed to get the car into a parking lot.

I came back later after leaving the battery unplugged for over and hour the transmission was barley engaging and all the other lights are on.

What the heck, I just got this Volvo and I am terrifyed.

coldax
Year and Model:
Been thanked: 0
coldax

Re: Every thing is going wrong. Module p3 problems?

Post by coldax » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:09 am

Have you checked the battery?

2012 XC60 T6
2012 S60 T6
2007 S40 2.4

Gone but not forgotten:
2009 C30 R Design
2010 V50 2.4
2000 V70 SE
2000 S70 SE