IPD sale XeMODeX - Experts in Volvo Electronics

Get email notification of topic replies. Log in or register (free). Amazon Link Buy anything with this and it helps MVS!

1999 Volvo C70 coupe $2400 houston, tx LOTS of new parts

List Volvos and Volvo parts for sale, want to buy, or for trade. Include your location!
leatherntextilec70
Year and Model: Volvo 1999 c70

1999 Volvo C70 coupe $2400 houston, tx LOTS of new parts

Post by leatherntextilec70 »

New registration sticker
New timing belt, idler and tensioner at 171k
New water pump at 171k
New rear tires (8k miles)
New oil change and filter 10/19
New cabin air filter 10/19
New air filter 10/19
New fuel filter 10/19
New struts 10/19
New strut mounts 10/19
New front control arms 10/19
New sway bar end links 10/19
New oil pan o rings 10/19
New serpentine tensioner pulley 10/19
New heater core
New headliner
New heater hose 12/16
New master cylinder 9/18
New rear Bilstein touring shocks 7/17
New passenger side axle 7/17
New coolant tank 3/17
New lower engine/trans torque mount 1/17
New stainless steel front brake hoses 9/17
Brake rotors have no lip and front pads look like 65-70% pad left, rears look like 85%+ pad left
Drilled and slotted rotors
Napa legend battery bought 9/17
Newer R style stainless exhaust manifold with more efficient exhaust path and no cracks like the old one had
IPD strut brace
Projector headlights
A/C blows cold
Zero warning lights on the dash

Passes rubber glove pcv test perfectly, pcv system was serviced 7/17, a couple hoses were replaced and when the oil pan o rings were done a few months ago the pcv passages in the block and oil pan had zero obstructions or build up.

Slight steering rack leak on drivers side, I don’t think it needs to be addressed right away I would just keep an eye on it and that it is not getting on any bushings

As you can see, there has been tons of work done to this car. It was purchased from a family friend who was a Volvo expert and we love the car so we have done tons of work to it in hopes that it will continue to be on the road for as long as possible. It is by no means a perfect car, it is 20 years old and has all the usual cosmetic wear you would expect but the clear coat is still in good shape with a great gloss, the rear bumper is a little faded but no pealing. The driver seat has a seam that has been split for a while, if I were keeping it I would leave it as is or put a $20 seat cover on it while I look for 2002-2004 s60 sport seats that are pretty close to bolt in, look amazing and are really comfortable. I have the headlight wipers in the trunk if you want to reinstall them for any reason.

$2400
located in houston/woodlands tx
call or text, leave a message if I dont answer, I get a lot of spam calls, Seven 13 eight 22 eight seven 39