IPD sale XeMODeX - Experts in Volvo Electronics Free shipping all USA - Experts in Brakes
Did you know? 🤔
Logged in users can get email notification of topic replies Log in or register (free).
Amazon Link Buy your stuff using this and it helps MVS!

2006 S40 crank no start no fuel

Help, Advice, Owners' Discussion and DIY Tutorials devoted to the second generation C70, S40 and V50 Volvos -- awkwardly model year 2004 ½ onwards -- plus where to go for advice and discussion on Volvo's sporty C30 Coupe powered by Volvo's ubiquitous inline 5-cylinder power plant.
Sanel1279
Year and Model: 2006 S40
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
United States of America
Sanel1279

2006 S40 crank no start no fuel

Post by Sanel1279 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:58 am

Hello everyone if someone can help plz do i have a problem child on my hands its a 2006 volvo S40 fwd it has a few issues my first one is no fuel pressure i exchanged 3 PEM boxes already and still no fuel to getting to the engine but when i power up the fuel pump directly with 12v via the PEM connector the fuel pump runs builds pressure up the car starts and runs for as long as the fuel pump is manually supplied with 12v power after i disconnect the 12v supply the car runs until it runs out fuel maybe 20-30 sec.

i also had a problem with the cabin fuse box it got wet and got corroded i took it out and cleaned the box as best as i could i also noticed that there were some burn spots on the connector and the plug i was wondering if i can just replace the fuse box with another used one and do i have to reprogram the new fuse box .....Image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.