IPD sale XeMODeX - Experts in Volvo Electronics Free shipping all USA - Experts in Brakes
Did you know? 🤔
Logged in users can get email notification of topic replies Log in or register (free).
Amazon Link Buy your stuff using this and it helps MVS!

ViDa install fail(over a month trying)

How to buy, install and use VIDA, VADIS, DiCE, VMWare and all the questions and answers that come with these tools.
Fozze216
Year and Model: 1999 s80
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
United States of America
Fozze216

ViDa install fail(over a month trying)

Post by Fozze216 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:30 am

Ok new to the board but have done lots of research and I’ve tried every possible change I could think of or found a thread helping the next person get vida to install. All to get me no where further than when I first try to install. I’m using a hp pavilion 360 running windows 10 home (64bit). When I check the log file it says World Wide Web publishing not installed, and MSSQL$vida not installed. In my windows features I have iis box checked and is installed as well as the ie11 with the extension enabled... also I’m using the repack iso when trying to install. Someone please help me!?

wizechatmgr
Year and Model: 1999 V70 XC AWD 2.4T
United States of America
wizechatmgr

Re: ViDa install fail(over a month trying)

Post by wizechatmgr » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:14 am

Which versions of SQL server did you install? I have 2008 R2 installed. Which versions of VC++? I have 2008,2012,2013,and 2015 all installed concurrently.

Reason I ask is I have it installed on mine. It was a pain in the ... to install on windows 10.
Wisdom requires knowledge as a prerequisite, but knowledge can be developed due to a lack of wisdom.
In order to learn how to fix something, you must first learn how to break it.
1999 V70 XC AWD - ~187k miles