IPD sale XeMODeX - Experts in Volvo Electronics Free shipping all USA - Experts in Brakes
Did you know? 🤔
Logged in users can get email notification of topic replies Log in or register (free).
Amazon Link Buy your stuff using this and it helps MVS!

I was told there is punch and pie here

Come on in, introduce yourself and say hi! List Volvo events here. Have a hot Volvo? Show it off here.
3Swede
Year and Model: 1989 240
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
United States of America
3Swede

I was told there is punch and pie here

Post by 3Swede » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:39 pm

Greetings, newb checking in from Michigan. Got a trio of wagons cause Volvo wagon is best wagon.

Picked up the 240 about a year ago fully intending to do a V8 swap but its all original ~91,000 mile charm is just too endearing to disturb so original it shall stay. I've gotten more comments/compliments driving the 240 around than any other vehicle I've ever owned, unbelievably fun car to drive around town. And it's a factory hot rod too, timed 0-60 around 13.8 seconds...watch out!

Lurked here long enough and figured it was time to sign up given all I have been learning and hopefully can provide some insight from my own experiences. Thanks for reading my first post.
'89 240 wagon || '96 960 wagon || '06 XC70...uh, wagon || and a few other things with wheels

pgill
Year and Model: 2010 S80, 2008 LR2
United States of America
pgill

Re: I was told there is punch and pie here

Post by pgill » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:17 am

Welcome

The picture in your signature box looks nice!!!!

More pictures please.......

As for the punch I'm not sure that I can help there.

But pie we absolutely have pie and its likely that there is really good pie is only a few miles from where your 240 is parked.

Take care

Paul