IPD sale XeMODeX - Experts in Volvo Electronics
Did you know? 🤔
Logged in users can get email notification of topic replies Log in or register (free).
Amazon Link Buy anything with this and it helps MVS!

Volvo S 40 will not start 2007

Help, Advice, Owners' Discussion and DIY Tutorials devoted to the second generation C70, S40 and V50 Volvos -- awkwardly model year 2004 ½ onwards -- plus where to go for advice and discussion on Volvo's sporty C30 Coupe powered by Volvo's ubiquitous inline 5-cylinder power plant.
Aldarris
Year and Model: 2007
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
United States of America
Aldarris

Volvo S 40 will not start 2007

Post by Aldarris » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:05 am

Hello, I had hit another car front the back with my Volvo s40 . When the cops arrived they asked me to move the car so that they could get my information when I went to move the car I turned the car off . When trying to start the car it wouldn’t start. I waited for about 30 min or so i the car started back up. Once the car started up I had driven home . Once I got home I turned the car off tried to start it and it wouldn’t start. The next day I tried to start the car and it started right up. A few days went buy and the car kept doing the same thing until one day it wouldn’t crank anymore. Now when ever I place my key in the ignition in turn it over the alternator makes a winding noice . Everything on the car work but the car just want start. When the problem first started I’ve tried moving the relay swiches taking them in and out and it help the car crank but now the car is not starting at all I really need help I paid 6000 for this car
Someone can reply back to this or call me at +19107486991