IPD sale XeMODeX - Experts in Volvo Electronics
Did you know? 🤔
Logged in users can get email notification of topic replies Log in or register (free).
Amazon Link Buy anything with this and it helps MVS!

Turbo exhaust manifold with t3 t4 style 4 bolt flange

Help, Advice, Owners' Discussion and DIY Tutorials on S40 and V40. In this forum you'll find S40/V40-specific owners asking and answering questions on maintenance, ownership, repairs, tutorials and almost every do-it-yourself thing you can do to save money owning these Volvos.

1996 - 2004 S40
1996 - 2004 V40

gregando
Year and Model: 2004 S40T5
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Australia
gregando

Turbo exhaust manifold with t3 t4 style 4 bolt flange

Post by gregando » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:42 pm

Hi this is my first Volvo and I love d it straight away I've got a 2004 S40 T5 6spd manual what I'm wondering if there's a exhaust manifold that is oem that will bolt up to the T5 head that doesn't have the integrated turbine housing cast into it, ideally a manifold with a 4 bolt flange that's more turbo upgrade friendly as I've found here in Australia there's nothing much in the lines of turbo upgrade or exhaust manifold upgrades except getting the standard turbo high flowd. I'm asking because I want to use a turbo that produses useable boost past the 5000 rpm mark as it flattens out bad at this point . Any help and advice will be gratefully appreciated .
Thanks