Login Register

1967 Volvo 122s Automatic for Parts or Rebuild for Sale

All the classics... pre-1975 Volvos.
ratnejo
Year and Model: 1967 122S

1967 Volvo 122s Automatic for Parts or Rebuild for Sale

Post by ratnejo »

My 1967 2-door Volvo 122s automatic, with 103K original miles, was sitting on my mechanic's lot about a mile from my house awaiting a new set of whitewall tires when it got flooded out by the remnants of Hurricane Ida that hit New Jersey. What was a nice-driving vehicle is now either a parts or project car. Body came through unscathed--it is all original (with exception of sideview mirror) and just a tiny bit of rust at bottom of side panel near one of the wheel wells. No structural rust whatsoever, both floor and trunk completely sound. Original interior tan "leatherette" upholstery also remains in fine shape, as I was able wet vac out the interior within hours after the water hit and dried out the seat cushions really well. Mechanically, the car has obvious major issues, with water in the engine, transmission and rear differential. It does not crank. I've no idea what kind of shape the electrical systems are in. I'm asking $3500 for the vehicle as is, with the new set of not-yet-mounted whitewalls included. Photos available upon request. Local pickup only. Please email Jonathan at jdr82957@aol.com or text 908-285-0626 with any questions.