1. Open the remote control by twisting a coin in the ring between the front and rear sections (leave the ring in place). 2. Replace the battery, with the plus-side upward (see illustration). 3. Reinstall the cover, making sure it is secured tightly.
MVS SPONSORSVolvoMechanics Volvo OEM Parts Direct My Swedish Parts XC70accessories.com XC90accessories.com XC60accessories.com
Volvo Forum Latest
- 13mplan for the worse, experience more worse!
- 20mChange Manual gearbox fluid?
- 20mIdler Pulley Removal
- 20mSay a prayer for Robert!
- 21m98-00 front seats
- 1hAfter 850, then what?
- 1h2002 V70 Cruise Control Problem
- 2hUSE OEM ONLY for these:
- 2h98 S70 T5 Slow coolant leak, not mixing fluids
- 2hPotential V70R Purchase- Need advice on RUST
- Register for the forum! It's free!
Volvo Forum Hot Topics
MVS's most-viewed topics in the last week
- 1 98 V70 brake front and rear brake... 329 views, 20 posts
- 2 Milky, foamy dipstick but coolant res... 301 views, 14 posts
- 3 Help me sort out this issue with the... 237 views, 9 posts