I’m changing [my coolant expansion tank] out this weekend. It’s not a hard procedure at all – just please don’t order the aftermarket crappy one. I ordered a genuine Volvo one, and they sent me the aftermarket version. Mine broke in 3 months.
MVS SPONSORSVolvoMechanics Volvo OEM Parts Direct My Swedish Parts XC70accessories.com XC90accessories.com XC60accessories.com
Volvo Forum Latest
- 50mBeautiful 850R For Sale
- 52mplan for the worse, experience more worse!
- 55mVented oil cap to intake box mod?
- 1hGeartronic "W" button by shifter
- 1h07 V70 FWD
- 1h98-00 front seats
- 1hFreshen up front suspension
- 1h 98 V70 GLT Intermittent...
- 2hI want to rebuild my 850 GLT.
- 2h Passenger seat getting hot, but XC90 doesnt have...
- Register for the forum! It's free!
Volvo Forum Hot Topics
MVS's most-viewed topics in the last week
- 1 98 V70 brake front and rear brake... 330 views, 20 posts
- 2 Milky, foamy dipstick but coolant res... 301 views, 14 posts
- 3 Help me sort out this issue with the... 238 views, 9 posts