We did all of the prep work ourselves including scraping out the rust, bondo it over, priming our repair spots, removing all trim, and delivering the vehicle essentially ready to mask off the glass and paint. At that point, Maaco did a darn fine job for just under $1K. Of course, then we had to put all the trim back on ourselves.
MVS SPONSORSVolvoMechanics Volvo OEM Parts Direct My Swedish Parts XC70accessories.com XC90accessories.com XC60accessories.com
Volvo Forum Latest
- <5mplan for the worse, experience more worse!
- 10mChange Manual gearbox fluid?
- 10mIdler Pulley Removal
- 10mSay a prayer for Robert!
- 11m98-00 front seats
- 52mAfter 850, then what?
- 1h2002 V70 Cruise Control Problem
- 1hUSE OEM ONLY for these:
- 2h98 S70 T5 Slow coolant leak, not mixing fluids
- 2hPotential V70R Purchase- Need advice on RUST
- Register for the forum! It's free!
Volvo Forum Hot Topics
MVS's most-viewed topics in the last week
- 1 98 V70 brake front and rear brake... 329 views, 20 posts
- 2 Milky, foamy dipstick but coolant res... 301 views, 14 posts
- 3 Help me sort out this issue with the... 237 views, 9 posts