Looking for some Code Readers ?
MVS sponsor and parts retailer eEuroparts is chopping $15 and $20 off select Innova DTC code readers. Whoo! These are decidedly more advanced than my cheap (but basically effective) Autel Maxiscan code reader. Like… light years more advanced.
- Diagnoses ABS & SRS codes on most 1996 and newer GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota and Honda vehicles.
- Powerful OBD2 tool quickly reveals “Check Engine” light warnings on any 1996 and newer car, light truck or SUV – Foreign and Domestic.
- Retrieves OEM Enhanced and Transmission DTCs
- Features unique patented all-in-one backlit screen and LED display for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Automatic refresh updates data every 30 seconds when connected to the vehicle – an easy way to verify repair completion
- Retrieves OBD2 DTCs: Generic Codes (P0, P2, P3, and U0) / Manufacturer Specific Codes (P1, P3, and U1)
- Communicates with all OBD 2 protocols: C.A.N. (Controller Area Network), ISO 9141, J1850PWM, J1850VPW, KWP 2000, ISO 14230-4
- [and much more… read the rest at eEuroparts.com]
Welcome to Matthews Volvo Site! Your one stop shop for all Volvo news, help and DIY fixes. We feature the Volvo Repair Database, the best Volvo Forum, and an awesome monthly Volvo newsletter. Joining is always free!
The MVS Volvo Newsletter is a once-a-month email delivered to your email. It’s simple to unsubscribe at any time if you change your mind.