MVR contributor t5rrr gives a highly detailed description with pictures of the procedure for replacing front driver or passenger seats in a 1994 S70 855. The front seats needed to be replaced due to torn seams and a broken power recliner. Used seats were obtained from a 1998 V70 in a junkyard. Check out the entire procedure here: S70 / V70 front seat swap
MVS SPONSORSVolvoMechanics Volvo OEM Parts Direct My Swedish Parts XC70accessories.com XC90accessories.com XC60accessories.com
Volvo Forum Latest
- 49mBeautiful 850R For Sale
- 51mplan for the worse, experience more worse!
- 54mVented oil cap to intake box mod?
- 1hGeartronic "W" button by shifter
- 1h07 V70 FWD
- 1h98-00 front seats
- 1hFreshen up front suspension
- 1h 98 V70 GLT Intermittent...
- 1hI want to rebuild my 850 GLT.
- 2h Passenger seat getting hot, but XC90 doesnt have...
- Register for the forum! It's free!
Volvo Forum Hot Topics
MVS's most-viewed topics in the last week
- 1 98 V70 brake front and rear brake... 330 views, 20 posts
- 2 Milky, foamy dipstick but coolant res... 301 views, 14 posts
- 3 Help me sort out this issue with the... 238 views, 9 posts