How to Freshen Your Volvo’s Look with Jewel Headlights
Who says you’re stuck with the way your 1990s Volvo looks? Take a look at Volvo Forum member georgeleedom‘s remarkable 1999 Volvo S70 front end update. This is simply an outstanding refresh. And it’s functional too: better light on the road. Details:
- lighting came from swedishautoparts.com, genuine Volvo
- “Tony and knocked about 20% off since I bought everything at once”
- fogs came with the grilles, rocker switch, jumpers and relay
- wiring is already there since they were an option for the S70
- “instructions were very detailed”
I’m a shade tree mechanic at best, but installed everything myself in a couple hours. The vision at night is unbelievable brighter. It’s a much bigger difference than I expected. I’ve done a lot to make the car go faster and handle better. It’s nice to be able to see up the road a bit.