Seat switch contacts wear out…if you know how to take one apart, you can scrape the contacts with an emory board, but this may be a temporary fix. If you’re hearing the relay, then it’s getting juice, so then it may be one of the motors that’s bad.
MVS SPONSORSVolvoMechanics Volvo OEM Parts Direct My Swedish Parts XC70accessories.com XC90accessories.com XC60accessories.com
Volvo Forum Latest
- 49mBeautiful 850R For Sale
- 52mplan for the worse, experience more worse!
- 55mVented oil cap to intake box mod?
- 1hGeartronic "W" button by shifter
- 1h07 V70 FWD
- 1h98-00 front seats
- 1hFreshen up front suspension
- 1h 98 V70 GLT Intermittent...
- 2hI want to rebuild my 850 GLT.
- 2h Passenger seat getting hot, but XC90 doesnt have...
- Register for the forum! It's free!
Volvo Forum Hot Topics
MVS's most-viewed topics in the last week
- 1 98 V70 brake front and rear brake... 330 views, 20 posts
- 2 Milky, foamy dipstick but coolant res... 301 views, 14 posts
- 3 Help me sort out this issue with the... 238 views, 9 posts