MVS Volvo Forums member extraordinaire CN90 writes a beautiful DIY for how to replace a 1998’s coolant hoses and radiator hoses.
This is strictly preventive maintenance:
- The turbo coolant hose was bulging and about explode any time.
- The lower radiator hose is leaking at the radiator side.
- Since i am replacing the turbo coolant hose, I may as well replace both radiator hoses.
- Lower radiator hose part # 9470409 for turbo (N/A different pn); About $35 at dealer.
- Upper radiator hose part # 1335433, about $15 at dealer.
- Turbo coolant inlet hose part # 6842190, about $8 at dealer.