I posted earlier asking about recommended speaker sizes to replace the blown speakers in my daughter’s S70 and the response was pretty much crickets. I had to make a couple of trips to the local Pick & Pull for some other parts so I tried to pull the speakers from a donor S70 while I was there but they were rotted as well. The foam on the edges of the cones had basically turned to dust on all of them in the lot. I pulled a speaker for each door and a rear deck speaker anyway, I think the Pick & Pull just gave them to me or charged very little for them since they were bad anyway and I was buying a bunch of other stuff. I figured having them would let me experiment on fitting other speakers into the frames.
MVS SPONSORSVolvoMechanics Volvo OEM Parts Direct My Swedish Parts XC70accessories.com XC90accessories.com XC60accessories.com
Volvo Forum Latest
- 40mVented oil cap to intake box mod?
- 53m99 S70 A LOT of questions
- 1h99 S80 pax-side wiper. Curve up, or curve down?
- 1h98 V70-XC hatchback support shocks
- 1h Milky, foamy dipstick but coolant res and top end...
- 2h Delta Links: Easier to install in subzero...
- 2hAWD, FWD Struts- What Makes Them Different?
- 2hRear spoiler Volvo 850
- 2hV70/850 tailgate inner panel repair question?
- 3h 98 V70 CV axle inner and outer boot replace -...
- Register for the forum! It's free!
Volvo Forum Hot Topics
MVS's most-viewed topics in the last week
- 1 98 V70 brake front and rear brake... 361 views, 21 posts
- 2 Milky, foamy dipstick but coolant res... 354 views, 18 posts
- 3 Whats worse than the engine oil light... 315 views, 19 posts