Below is a handy SAS diagram for Volvos with the “white” block 5-cyl engines, namely some 1996 and all 1997 850 models, S70, XC70 and V70 up to year 2000, and C70 up to year 2004.
MVS SPONSORSVolvoMechanics Volvo OEM Parts Direct My Swedish Parts XC70accessories.com XC90accessories.com XC60accessories.com
Volvo Forum Latest
- <10mSC-901 in an S90/960
- 31mCoolant temp gauge 850t.
- 32mFront right clunk
- 42mDIY: x70 Projector Retrofit
- 53mTale of 2 Volvos, Keep V70 or 940??
- 53m2004 Volvo S60 150K miles cold weather starting
- 55m2008 S60 2.5T intermittent starting problems
- 58mWater on AT, should Flush entire?
- 1hP80 wagon rear wiper washer not working
- 1hChange Manual gearbox fluid?
- Register for the forum! It's free!
Volvo Forum Hot Topics
MVS's most-viewed topics in the last week
- 1After 850, then what? 461 views, 20 posts
- 2 98 V70 CV axle inner and outer boot... 354 views, 22 posts
- 3P80 wagon rear wiper washer not working 291 views, 15 posts