On startup, regardless of the weather, the S70 will let out a puff of white smoke. The Check Engine light is on and throwing a P0171 code. O2 sensors have been replaced and the code continues to pop up. I noticed today while sitting at the store idling that it would idle at 900 rpm’s. […]
MVS SPONSORSVolvoMechanics Volvo OEM Parts Direct My Swedish Parts XC70accessories.com XC90accessories.com XC60accessories.com
Volvo Forum Latest
- <5mUSE OEM ONLY for these:
- <10m98 S70 T5 Slow coolant leak, not mixing fluids
- 10mPotential V70R Purchase- Need advice on RUST
- 24mSay a prayer for Robert!
- 24m98-00 front seats
- 28mRear spoiler Volvo 850
- 43m98 V70 brake front and rear brake calipers
- 51mAfter 850, then what?
- 56mHigh mileage S60 reliability?
- 1h2005 S60 ABS Pump Motor Replacement
- Register for the forum! It's free!
Volvo Forum Hot Topics
MVS's most-viewed topics in the last week
- 1 98 V70 brake front and rear brake... 324 views, 20 posts
- 2 Milky, foamy dipstick but coolant res... 298 views, 14 posts
- 3 Help me sort out this issue with the... 235 views, 9 posts