I obsessed over it too and in the end, and after taking an entire day setting and resetting, I just went with it. I couldn’t get it spot on. Some folks can. If you rotated and nothing hangs up you are good to go. Put the key in and start it up.
MVS SPONSORSVolvoMechanics Volvo OEM Parts Direct My Swedish Parts XC70accessories.com XC90accessories.com XC60accessories.com
Volvo Forum Latest
- <10mplan for the worse, experience more worse!
- 12mChange Manual gearbox fluid?
- 12mIdler Pulley Removal
- 12mSay a prayer for Robert!
- 13m98-00 front seats
- 54mAfter 850, then what?
- 1h2002 V70 Cruise Control Problem
- 2hUSE OEM ONLY for these:
- 2h98 S70 T5 Slow coolant leak, not mixing fluids
- 2hPotential V70R Purchase- Need advice on RUST
- Register for the forum! It's free!
Volvo Forum Hot Topics
MVS's most-viewed topics in the last week
- 1 98 V70 brake front and rear brake... 329 views, 20 posts
- 2 Milky, foamy dipstick but coolant res... 301 views, 14 posts
- 3 Help me sort out this issue with the... 237 views, 9 posts