“In this video I replaced the heater core in a Volvo S70. It is almost the same in the 850 other than the way you remove the lower dash panels.”
MVS SPONSORSVolvoMechanics Volvo OEM Parts Direct My Swedish Parts XC70accessories.com XC90accessories.com XC60accessories.com
Volvo Forum Latest
- 12mSay a prayer for Robert!
- 15mAfter 850, then what?
- 36m850 Parts car for sale
- 36mMost reliable AWD Volvo.
- 2hStuck wheel bearing volvo V70 (front-right)
- 3hCar wont start and CEL flashes 7 times
- 5hAngle / Bevel gear wrecked - looking for advice
- 5h 1995 Volvo 850 Auto Engine and transmission...
- 7h SRS airbag warning wont reset - error in light...
- 8hRain X Window Treatment
- Register for the forum! It's free!
Volvo Forum Hot Topics
MVS's most-viewed topics in the last week
- 1 Whats worse than the engine oil light... 364 views, 21 posts
- 2After 850, then what? 250 views, 14 posts
- 3Most reliable AWD Volvo. 217 views, 10 posts