IPD sale Volvo Parts Volvo Parts - free shipping up to $25 Volvo Parts

Matthew the OEM parts direct link is gone?

Come on in, introduce yourself and say hi! List Volvo events here. Have a hot Volvo? Show it off here.
June
Year and Model: 2004 S80 T6
United States of America

Matthew the OEM parts direct link is gone?

Post by June » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:17 am

Someone revamped the top of the screen :evil: and took away the OEM parts link away. Now only three are listed and none sell Blue Box parts. I am not intrested in non Blue Box Genuine OEM parts for my Volvo. Not a wrongly marked "OEM" part that won't arrive in blue Volvo packages. I know many would argue that say Bosh makes part X for Volvo so Bosh part X could be called OEM. That simply doesn't wash for me. The part MUST be in Volvo packaging and genuine to be OEM and positively made to exactly replace factory installed parts when the car was made.

Now if something is simply not available like my roof rails and a quality aftermarket were available I would begrudgingly go aftermarket. So far this is not the case...

I know MVS makes money off of those three aftermarket dealers listed above the Amazon link, but don't offer genuine parts. Also OEM parts direct has body and trim parts. Shouldn't you keep a link for us out here to be able to get Blue box parts?

Recently OEM parts direct had the seatback skin for my S80 and backordered the bottom from Volvo. Volvo made the seat bottom and shipped it from Sweden. Also OEM parts direct listed the black stick on appliques for around the windows of my 04 S80 and now the link is gone from MVS and I want to place a order for those appliques. Please put the link back! June

My Volvo cars owned
1989 740 GLT ordered
1994 850 4door standard shift ordered
1996 960 ordered
1998 S90 ordered totalled after 3 weeks
1998 V70 GT dealer stock car
2002 S80 T6 ordered totalled
2004 S80 T6 dealer stock car and current car owned

93Regina
Year and Model: 93:240/940

Re: Matthew the OEM parts direct link is gone?

Post by 93Regina » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:29 am

Return to “Events, Car Talk, General Discussion & MVS Forum”