IPD sale Volvo Parts

Volvo enthusiast's 2000 V70XC for sale

List Volvos and Volvo parts for sale, want to buy, or for trade. Include your location!
aewoodhouse
Year and Model: 2000 V70XC
United States of America

Volvo enthusiast's 2000 V70XC for sale

Post by aewoodhouse » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:35 am

Volvo enthusiast's 2000 V70XC for sale with only 86k miles, all major services done and typical Volvo pain points addressed (like the ETM and heater core) If you're a Volvo person you know that means you're getting a car that will safely get you across the country today without hassle and could easily last 250k miles. Asking $3600 but all reasonable offers considered.

Email aewoodhouse at gmail dot com if interested.

****More photos to come****

Repairs, maintenance and upgrades in the last 14 months include:

Serpentine Belt
Timing Belt
S80 Wheels
Tires match and have approx 50% tread remaining
Cabin Air Filter
Antenna ring
Spark plugs
Alignment
Heater core
IPD subframe bushings
Dash lights upgraded to blue LED
Fuel Filter replacement
Angle gear fluids cheked
Breather box/ PCV replacement
Tow hitch installed (NOTE: this was never for towing but for mounting a bike rack)
Two of three engine mounts replaced
Upper radiator hose replaced
Drivers side axle replaced
Transmission fluid replaced
ETM repair / contactless sensor modification
Pioneer head unit with bluetooth, USB charging and mic for hands free calls
Carpet steam cleaned
Thorough air vent cleaning including removal and cleaning of blower motor

This car has the AW42 four speed automatic transmission NOT the dreaded and faulty AW55 that they were transitioning in during the 2000 model year.

Car runs seamlessly, starts without hesitation, pulls strong and straight, shifts smoothly but it is 18 years old and has a few faults.

- Front door panels are in sub-optimal condition as is the arm rest. See photos.

- Turbo has a slow leak requiring a top off of about half a quart of oil every couple of months.
I purchased a used 16t turbo with the idea of upgrading it from its current 13t (and then getting the ARD tune) but never got around to either.The extra turbo is included with the car.

- Upper power steering hose/reservoir also has a very slow leak. This is a pretty affordable and easy DIY fix that I also haven't gotten around to cos the leak is that slow. I have topped it off twice in seven months.

- There is a key scratch on the side about 10" long but not that noticeable.

- Few small hail type divots on roof and hood but hardly noticeable.

- Headlight wipers removed but who needs those??
IMG_6993.JPG
IMG_7389.JPG
Carfax will indicate an accident but the drivability was never affected and I continued to drive the car without trouble for a month before getting it expertly repaired by Blue Star Brothers auto body in Brooklyn. There is no bondo and no way to tell that the car was ever in an accident (unless perhaps you're an actual body work pro) - these guys are absolutely top notch.

Would love to sell to another enthusiast. I was really planning to spend many years with this car but my stepfather is giving me his 2002 V70 T5 5 speed.