- 3rd row seats and seat belts
- Leather wrapped steering wheel
- Front seatbelts with charge
- OE alternator recently (in miles) rebuilt at local Indy shop
- Starter (OE, never rebuilt but never have problem)
- Instrument cluster
- Heater core (Replaced not too many miles ago)
- Lamp assemblies
- Mirrors and assemblies
- All kind of interior electronics; climate control, power seat control, cruise control, etc.
- Intake Manifold
- Exhaust manifold
- Air box
- Throttle body
I tore parts out of '96 850 before junking it with bad transmission few years ago. Held parts to use for some that were compatible with my 98 V70R, and listed others on eBay. Some have sold, here and there been in ver even listed fraction of it.
The V70R was sold in February and I did give the buyer quite a bit, but I still have shelves of things that are worth less to me than the space they consume. I need these out of my life! And I'd hate to see them trashed and/or scrapped.