IPD sale XeMODeX - Experts in Volvo Electronics
Did you know? 🤔
Logged in users can get email notification of topic replies Log in or register (free).
Amazon Link Buy anything with this and it helps MVS!

For Sale: 2006 V70R GT 89k Texas $14k

List Volvos and Volvo parts for sale, want to buy, or for trade. Include your location!
GoldieATX
Year and Model: 2006 V70 R
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
GoldieATX

For Sale: 2006 V70R GT 89k Texas $14k

Post by GoldieATX » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:52 pm

You may have seen it posted elsewhere, but I wanted to get the word out that my 2006 Volvo V70R is for sale in Austin, TX. Electric Silver paint, Nordkap blue interior. Automatic Geartronic. Premium & Cold Weather packages, with heated seats, sunroof, HU-850 stereo, factory bluetooth and iPod connection. It has 89,250 miles, and I'm not driving it much, so that won't change.

I'm the third owner, and it has spent its whole life in Austin. Full service history available from Roger Beasley Volvo (I've got printouts for you) covering the first two owners. I had Swedish Auto Service do the upper engine mount and LCA bushings after I bought it.

Some of the relevant service items done by the dealer right before I bought it (June 2013) include replacement of spring seats, brake pads and rotors, tires, spark plugs, and A/C condenser. I've done oil changes, XC90 axle bolts, air filter and cabin filter (last month), and a serpentine belt myself. Most recent oil change was tonight (12/7).

I've kept it garaged at home and at work, so the paint shines nicely. Wheels and tires are perfect. Interior is in very good condition. No accidents, no leaks or other mechanical issues. No rust (Texas car), no curb rash, no smoking in the car nor heavy wear on the leather.

So what's wrong with the car? Not much. There's a small chip on the hood and a small dent on the passenger door that were both there when I bought it. The front lip is scraped up underneath, as you'd probably expect most of them to be at this point. That's honestly all I've got in terms of issues or blemishes. The car goes very well, stops very well, handles very well. Electronics all work. Adjustable 4C suspension and AWD systems function as they should. I took it out tonight after the Mobil 1 oil change, and it made me wish I had room in the garage to keep it.

But I don't have that room, so it's got to go. You can pick it up tomorrow and drive it anywhere in the country, because it needs nothing. As such, I'm asking $14,000. I'll be adding it to Craigslist and other local and national sites this week, but I sure would like an enthusiast to take care of it next.

You can see more photos here, and I will be doing some additional detailing and taking more photos soon. If you have any questions at all, or if you need any specific photos or information, please let me know. I will help you however I can, whether it's accommodating a pre-purchase inspection or shipping or anything you need. Reply to this thread or PM me, and I will give you my email and phone number so we can talk.
2006 V70 R - 89k - Sold and on its way to Colorado

GoldieATX
GoldieATX

Re: For Sale: 2006 V70R GT 89k Texas $14k

Post by GoldieATX » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:36 pm

And just like that, sale is pending. I'll update the post on Friday if everything goes as planned.

GoldieATX
GoldieATX

Post by GoldieATX » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:27 am

Car has been sold to a very capable and caring man in Colorado. I'm sad to see her go, but she's in good hands. If you're in the Ft Collins area, keep an eye out. Let her know that it's not her fault (it's not you; it's me). She's going to love her new life. Powering up to the mountains on the weekends. Long, comfortable highway rides. Utilizing that AWD the way nature always intended.

If I don't talk to you, you silver Swedish siren, keep on...keep truckin'. Good stuff.

SimLyons
Year and Model: 2001 V70 T5
SimLyons

Post by SimLyons » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:10 am

Has this car been sold or not. Note at the end of your ad is a bit confusing. If you still have the car I'd like to talk about it/

Thanks! Sim
Sim

GoldieATX
GoldieATX

Post by GoldieATX » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:15 am

Ha, sorry for the confusion. Car has been sold.