If you have over 2.5 million miles on your Volvo P1800, it might be time to change the water pump. Here’s how: Remove radiator (two bolts) Suggestion: Put cardboard between fan and radiator to prevent fan blades from smashing fins as you are pulling it out by yourself. Take alternator top bolt off, remove belt, […]
MVS SPONSORSVolvoMechanics Volvo OEM Parts Direct My Swedish Parts XC70accessories.com XC90accessories.com XC60accessories.com
Volvo Forum Latest
- 14m 98 V70:Cabin Blower Speed Vehicle Speed Sensitive?
- 19m 98 V70 CV axle inner and outer boot replace -...
- 50m94 850 Wagon replacement Key
- 57mMost reliable AWD Volvo.
- 1hETM, ECU what is giong on?
- 1hAfter 850, then what?
- 1hV70/850 tailgate inner panel repair question?
- 1h98 V70-XC hatchback support shocks
- 1hMajor electrical issues, any help appreciated
- 1h 98 V70 GLT Intermittent...
- Register for the forum! It's free!
Volvo Forum Hot Topics
MVS's most-viewed topics in the last week
- 1 Milky, foamy dipstick but coolant res... 419 views, 21 posts
- 2 Whats worse than the engine oil light... 360 views, 21 posts
- 3After 850, then what? 212 views, 13 posts