Check out some info on Volvo Performance, HP, Tuning & Speed Mods
- What Is Stage 0?
- Manual Boost Controller – Choosing, Installing
- Chip Tune vs. Manual Boost Controller
- Fast Friday #4 — The Boost Variance Problem
- Fast Friday #5 — Injectors, MAFs, and Power
- Fast Friday #6 — Injectors, MAFs, and Power pt. II
- 3… 2… 1… Ignition!
- Octane And The Turbocharged Engine
- Water + Methanol = Power?
- Performance Suspension Guide
- SEMA 2012 – The PINs are Coming!
- Piggyback ECU & SAFC… it’s Fast Friday #27!
- Melt Tires, Not Pistons! A/F Mix… FF#28
- Monster Bolt-On Turbo in Prototype Phase
- Exhaust Shopping – The Seven Things to Know
- Spark Plugs – The Latest Tech & Products
- High End Turbo Kit, Meet S60 R
- No Turbo? No Problem.
- Tunes: Does One Size Fit All?
- No Turbo? No Problem! Part 2.
- No Turbo? No Problem! Part 3
- Torque Defined, With Math
- An Automatic 850 Goes Over 300hp. Way Over.
- Fast LPT — 2007 XC70 Meets a Stage 3 Tune!
- MSD Ignition Coil Install Photos
- Monster Boosted S60 AWD… Sonic Blue
- Tune a Low Pressure Turbo? Why YES
- Turbos and Exhaust
- Making it Faster: 1998 V70 LPT
- Cam Timing – How to Adjust for Power
- Performance: What Really makes a Difference?
- ECO-Performance! – HP and MPG Concurrently
- SEMA 2012 Wrapup – The World of Aftermarket
- Dear Intercooler, Make Volvo Faster.
- Turbo Upgrades!
- Auto -> Manual Transmission Conversions Done Right
- Nitrous: Pray or Spray?
- Ethanol in Fuel = GOOD for Performance?
- Spark Plugs: Copper vs Iridium vs Platinum
- R32 Turbo Kit Installed and Tuned!
- Short Ram vs. Cold Air Intake
- Fuel Injectors – Improve Performance & Economy
So what is Fast Friday exactly? It’s a weekly Volvo Forum post that we wrote and ran every Friday for a year that discusses Volvo performance, primarily engine output. As you can see by looking at the post titles above, the focus was to help you tune your Volvo for more horsepower and torque. Often the content drifted into pure theory, even so far as to get into math and physics.
Welcome to Matthews Volvo Site! Your one stop shop for all Volvo news, help and DIY fixes. We feature the Volvo Repair Database, the best Volvo Forum, and an awesome monthly Volvo newsletter. Joining is always free! Speed Mods
Subscribe to the MVS Newsletter
The MVS Volvo Newsletter is a once-a-month email delivered to your email. It’s simple to unsubscribe at any time if you change your mind.
Visit The Official Volvo Cars Website
Is there a cheaper way to get an ignition car key made other than spending $250.+ dollars?
Gerry Watts liked this on Facebook.