How-to: adjust your volvo trunk latch. If your trunk fails to latch when you close it, it could be the receiver. Mine got pushed down somehow, causing a temporarily inexplicably-non-latching trunk when I got my 850 back from u-Haul. (I had them install a trailer hitch.) Hmm. After some investigation, I adjusted the receiver […]
MVS SPONSORSVolvoMechanics Volvo OEM Parts Direct My Swedish Parts XC70accessories.com XC90accessories.com XC60accessories.com
Volvo Forum Latest
- <10m98 S70 T5 Slow coolant leak, not mixing fluids
- <10mPotential V70R Purchase- Need advice on RUST
- 20mSay a prayer for Robert!
- 20m98-00 front seats
- 24mRear spoiler Volvo 850
- 40m98 V70 brake front and rear brake calipers
- 47mAfter 850, then what?
- 52mHigh mileage S60 reliability?
- 56m2005 S60 ABS Pump Motor Replacement
- 1hBeautiful 850R For Sale
- Register for the forum! It's free!
Volvo Forum Hot Topics
MVS's most-viewed topics in the last week
- 1 98 V70 brake front and rear brake... 324 views, 20 posts
- 2 Milky, foamy dipstick but coolant res... 298 views, 14 posts
- 3 Help me sort out this issue with the... 234 views, 9 posts