Please support MVS sponsors! It helps… a lot. Your support for MVS sponsors allows me to keep MVS on the Web at its high-quality level.
volvooempartsdirect.com – promo code MATT
myswedishparts.com – promo code MVS5
eeuroparts.com – promo code MVS
October 2017 Volvo News
1. Polstar 1 debuts! It’s bananas.
2. History of the Volvo 5-cylinder Engine
3. How to Deal with Dealers for Repairs
4. Beauty! V70 with Eibach springs
5. Why does Neil hate his V70 R?
6. Control arm bushings video – driving!
7. Basic electrics testing tool
8. 5k miles dark oil… problem?
9. 2018 Volvo S90 T8 Plug-In Hybrid
~ ~ ~
1. Polestar 1 debuts. It’s wild. And you can’t buy it.
2. Here’s a fantastic piece on the History of the Volvo Inline 5-cylinder Engine
3. What cards do you play when you’re at the dealer for repairs? How to deal with a dealer when your Volvo’s in for repairs
4. 2002 V70 T5 on Eibach springs
5. Why does Neil hate his 2000 V70 R? Is it mutual?
6. What do control arms look like when they’re shot? No, not the regular photo of a used-up bushing, I’m talking about how they act while on the car WHILE IT’S MOVING.
7. Anyone have any ideas for a basic electrical testing device? Raspberry Pi? Smartphone app? Are we reinventing the wheel?
8. I’m going to get it tested, but do you have any thoughts on dark oil after 5k miles?
9. Car & Driver really likes the 2018 Volvo S90 T8 plug-in Hybrid. They didn’t like its older siblings, the 2017 T5 and T6, so this is a good direction. 2018 Volvo S90 T8 plug-in Hybrid
~ ~ ~