This if for ’99 and later Volvo’s that have CVVT Timing. If your timing belt change was done properly and you only get fault code P1332, then it might be the CVVT solenoid that is bad. You can replace it and in this write-up w/ pictures and diagrams, ecbsykes shows you how! Thanks, ecbsykes for this great addition to MVS!
MVS SPONSORSVolvoMechanics Volvo OEM Parts Direct My Swedish Parts XC70accessories.com XC90accessories.com XC60accessories.com
Volvo Forum Latest
- 50mBeautiful 850R For Sale
- 52mplan for the worse, experience more worse!
- 55mVented oil cap to intake box mod?
- 1hGeartronic "W" button by shifter
- 1h07 V70 FWD
- 1h98-00 front seats
- 1hFreshen up front suspension
- 1h 98 V70 GLT Intermittent...
- 2hI want to rebuild my 850 GLT.
- 2h Passenger seat getting hot, but XC90 doesnt have...
- Register for the forum! It's free!
Volvo Forum Hot Topics
MVS's most-viewed topics in the last week
- 1 98 V70 brake front and rear brake... 330 views, 20 posts
- 2 Milky, foamy dipstick but coolant res... 301 views, 14 posts
- 3 Help me sort out this issue with the... 238 views, 9 posts